T.G.I. Friday's - Gluten Friendly Restaurant

February 28, 2011

What can I say... I've always loved T.G.I. Friday's and always will! Though it may not be the healthiest, man is it delicious. I had the sizzling chicken and cheese and did not feel sick after. They have a variety of salads, steaks, burgers (without the bun), etc. 
 
Sadly, a lot of my favorite dishes I can't have. But luckily they do have a gluten free/lactose free menu. Not many choices, but still its better than nothing. This is one of the very few restaurants in the U.K. that actually have its own gluten free menu. I think they have one because it is a big U.S. chain and a lot of U.S. chains are good at having gluten free menus. Here are some U.S. restaurants that have gluten free menus.
 
P.F. Changs (Click on gluten free) 

Any one know of any other good chains?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates