A Gluten Friendly Restaurant: Imli – Indian Tapas Restaurant, London

February 05, 2011

A few months back my husband and I went on our usual date night and on our walk to the tube station we noticed this Indian tapas restaurant called Imli. We stopped and took a look at the menu and most of the items were gluten free! I was ecstatic!

At that point, I had only got diagnosed a few weeks before. Seeing this restaurant made me really happy! So just last night my husband and I went there with two of our friends. The atmosphere is lovely and the place was packed on a Friday night.  I ordered a few of the gluten free dishes. The food was good, but it lacked the spices and the kick most Indian dishes have. Also, for the price the portions are very small.

We had a lovely night and finished all that was on the table, but it is very encouraging to see a bunch of GF signs near menu items. Give Imli a chance if you like mild Indian food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates