Marks & Spencers Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffin

February 06, 2011

One day I was at Liverpool Street Station and had about 10 minutes to go before my train departed. I was craving some pecans, random I know. So I went into Marks & Spencers and stood in line because that’s where they usually keep the dried fruits and nuts. I was walking through and saw yummy mini donuts, little pieces of cake and then I saw a chocolate chip muffin in a different green packaging. I picked it up and saw that is was gluten free one! So I bought it J

This muffin is absolutely delicious. I cut into half and put some butter on it and microwave it for 30 seconds. It becomes so soft and tastes like a melty chocolate cake. I highly recommend it. Also, since I’m the only one in my family with celiac if I buy a big package of food it makes it hard for me to finish before it goes all hard and out of date. This is packed as an individual muffin so you can finish it easily.

I look at nutrition facts quite a bit, and processed gluten free food is high up there on the calorie and fat scale. This M&S muffin is no different. One muffin is 525 calories and has 29.4 grams of fat, but hey it’s all good in the hood. We can treat ourselves every once in awhile :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates