Life of a Coeliac

February 05, 2011

I was recently diagnosed with Coeliac Disease at the young age of 24 and boy was it a big shock. I absolutely LOVE food! Who doesn’t love it?! And little did I know, that food would go from being something I loved to almost a chore for me – planning ahead and deciding on meals, feeling so low when you go out to eat and can’t taste what everyone else is tasting and just go mad when you crave that something you can’t have anymore!

It is not easy having celiac, but at one point you realize, “OK I now have this lifestyle changing disease, there is nothing I can do about it, I can just moan and be upset but that won't make it go away. I just have to learn and deal with it.”  And once you realize this, it will only get better and easier.

So why start the blog? Well, I’ve been trying all sorts of products and wanted to help fellow celiacs because no one will understand you better than a celiac. Since I know its not easy, I thought it would be great to write a blog and let others know some of my favorites and not so favorites, from products off the shelves to restaurants! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates