Gluten Friendly ToasterBags

February 08, 2011


Gluten free bread always tastes better toasted, but when I’m at work I can’t really toast my sandwiches and I don’t use the sandwich maker.

For the obvious reason -- contamination city like woah!

So this weekend I discovered toaster bagst! I know this is old news, but I never saw the need of these up until I was diagnosed. At work today, I wiped away as many crumbs on the toaster as I could and gently placed my toastie bag with my sandwich into the toaster. Left it in there for about three minutes and boy was it perfect! Bread was nicely toasted and most of the cheese had melted and the bag was in the same condition as it went in. 

I managed to dump the sandwich on another plate without the bag getting on the plate. Skills I know. If you are coeliac and haven’t tried this, give it a try! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates