FREE Gluten Free Treats

February 10, 2011


Since I got diagnosed only a few months ago I’m always surfing the web for recipe ideas, product reviews and of course free gluten free products! Seriously, who doesn’t like free stuff? I think the trials are great. Gluten free food is not cheap at all. Sometimes you even buy the product and you just don’t like it. I’ve thrown so many things away because they taste awful, but with a free trial it’s great! If you don’t like it that much and you throw it away you don’t feel as bad.

I received a wonderful trial package from DS gluten free. I received coupons; custard creams and crisp bread, which were both delicious. Here is the link for the free offer. 

I’ve also signed up for other offers, but they have expired. If I get anymore I’ll be sure to post. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates