Marks & Spencers Gluten Free Breaded Cod Fillets

May 03, 2012

I've looked high and low for these M&S gluten free breaded cod fillets! I looked in three stores and no luck. A work colleague had told me he found them and actually bought them for himself for dinner! I got so excited and told him I haven't been able to find it at my local M&S. So I came into work the next morning and they were at my desk.

I was so thrilled that I had it for dinner that night. They were delicious. I had baked them in the oven and you could never tell it was gluten free. The breadcrumbs went crumbly and once baked they actually became crispy and not soggy. It was so exciting to see M&S come out with this. They also have Chicken and Mushroom bakes, which I haven't been able to find. Since M&S are doing fresh bread crumb products, I also hope they start doing chicken kievs, if anyone has seen gluten free chicken kievs, please do let me know where! I tried making them with this Tesco Gluten Free Chicken Kiev recipe, but it turned out to be a disaster!

Any spottings of breaded dinner items, please comment and let me know where!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates