Amy's Kitchen - Gluten Free Mac & Cheese

May 21, 2012

Amy's Gluten Free Mac & Cheese

Mac and cheese has got to be one of my favorite meals growing up. When I was diagnosed, I couldn't find ready made packages or anything here in the U.K. Some serious Mac&Cheese withdrawal. 

But luckily, Amy's Gluten Free Kitchen came to the rescue. They really and truly have some amazing ready made meals. My favorites are there mac and cheese and gluten free bean and cheese burrito. The Mac and Cheese taste so normal! It is also creamy, but the calories aren't high. It's low in sodium and not too much fat either which makes it a perfect and quick lunch while you're at work. 

Amy's Kitchen stand at Free From Show in U.K. 
The Amy's range in the U.S is very large and when speaking to Amy's Kitchen representatives at the Free From allergy show, they ensured me more of their range will be making it to U.K. Shelves soon. Very exciting!

If you haven't tried the Mac&Cheese go get it now! In the U.K. I've found it in Asda, Whole Foods and Sainsburys. Any other locations, please do let me know! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates