Gluten Free Croutons-Juvela Crostini Bites

April 18, 2012

Tomato soup and Juvela Crostini Bites
Before I was a coeliac, one of my favorite lunches used to be soup with some croutons. The lunch was healthy and filling. After I was diagnosed, I still craved soup and croutons. I could take GF bread to substitute the croutons, but I'm not a fan of GF bread unless it's toasted. So I went bananas looking for a croutons equivalent in the U.K. I didn't have much luck. Whole Foods' Market in the Boston had amazing croutons, but how much of that can my mom send me every year? Postage does get quite expensive.

When Juvela sends out its news letter every month, they tend to give away products from time to time. Well, one newsletter, they gave away their new product, Juvela Crostini Bites. I was quite excited to see this, but wasn't going to get too excited until I actually tried it. Few days later, I received it in the mail. With soups and salads these crostinis were pure bliss! It was exactly what I was looking for. I use crostinis in my soup, salads and even break them up into a crunchy breadcrumb.

I don't usually order gluten free products online, but these crostinis are one exception. It's only £2.39 for a pack and at times Juvela does offer free shipping.  If you haven't tried them yet, you're missing out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates