Sugargrain Gluten Free Cake Slices

April 11, 2012

I'm always a bit hesitant to try products that are free of things other than gluten. I think to myself if they don't have gluten, eggs or dairy, what exactly are they using? Then I look at the ingredients and they have everything else under the sun to substitue all that is needed to make something taste somewhat decent.

I miss eating cakes at birthdays and having sweet treats I can just pick up at any grocery story. So a craving hit me and my husband and I were in search for some sweet treats at Whole Foods Market and we came across Sugargrain gluten and dairy free cake slices. They had several different flavors, like stem and ginger, sezy lemon, but carrot cake is the one that caught my eye. Carrot cake is my absolute favorite. My husband bought it and I left it in my fridge for days thinking I wouldn't like it. Gluten and dairy free. Eventually I did try it.

It was amazing! It actually tasted like cake and did not have powdery after taste. It was moist, sweet and had all the flavors of carrot cake. For a small slice, its £2.99. Not cheap, but its worth a try when you really crave some sort of cake or sweets.

I haven't tried or seen anything else from Sugargrain, but if you do, let me know!

3 comments:

Call me Lucy said...

I had this carrot cake at Wholefoods today, it was very nice.

Call me Lucy said...

But I wonder how many calories it contains, it doesn't say on their sugar grain website.

Call me Lucy said...

I had this carrot cake at Wholefoods today, it was very nice.

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates