The Best Gluten Free Cheesecake -- Too Good To Be Gluten Free Blueberry Cheesecake

April 10, 2014




Cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert. Hands down. When I was diagnosed 3.5 years ago, I did not see a GF cheesecake anywhere. My mother-in-law knows how much I love cheesecake so she has actually perfected a homemade recipe. And it is delicious, but of course it takes effort! I've always wished I could just buy a cheesecake when I felt like it. 

Too Good To Be Gluten Free has made my dream come true. We have a small Whole Foods Market
near my house so every once in awhile I go through and take a stroll. I check out all the aisles to see if I can spot anything new. So in the fresh dessert aisle, I saw a blueberry cheesecake… I looked at it and it was gluten free. And surprisingly it wasn't dairy free -- most times gluten free cheesecakes are also dairy free.

Oh. My. Days. It is the best gluten free dessert I've had. The cheesecake was delicious and the blueberry was perfect — not too sweet, not too sour. This must be new on the market because it's the first I've ever seen of it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates