Gluten Free Menu at Gourmet Burger Kitchen

March 20, 2014


Honestly, when chain restaurants say they have a gluten free menu it really is music to my ears! And I'm sure to every other coeliac out there… it is so exciting to think, "YES! I have a new restaurant to add to my not so long list of places I can go to eat!!!"

That's exactly how I felt when I saw Gourmet Burger Kitchen's gluten free menu. I loveeee chicken burgers and there are three chicken options on the menu, including a few sides, all kinds of sauces and sides. The rolls are from Bfree. The chicken burger was delicious, but I was they had grilled my roll a bit more. But even then, I was very impressed the Bfree burger roll. The first time I had it. The only disappointing thing is, the chips aren't gluten free. I love chips and I think they are essential when eating something like a burger! I'm guessing they use a fryer that other gluten objects are fried in, or they may just have a coating that contains wheat. But I'm hoping that does change over time and chips are available too! 


If you love burgers and haven't been, I really recommend this place! Another helpful tip — download the GBK phone app and you can build up your points over time and get freebies. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates