Gluten Free Wrap at Pret a Manger

February 16, 2015



One of my favorite meals of the day is lunch. I love wraps and sandwiches and wish shops had more gluten free options for coeliacs. With so many great GF breads and a few wraps, more restaurants and shops should try to adopt their sandwiches/wraps to gluten free!  

When Pret a Manger introduced a gluten free wrap, I was really happy! Prets are everywhere in London, so its nice to have the option of just going to a normal sandwich shop. They use Warburton’s wraps, which I love and the harissa chicken filling was delicious. My husband couldn’t believe it was gluten free. 

But Pret a Manger does give a disclaimer on their website http://www.pret.com/menu/baguettes_wraps/harissa_chicken_PUK5794.shtm on how it can not guarantee that any of their products are allergen free. 

While paying for my wrap, I even noticed they had a gluten free popcorn born! I haven't tried it, but happy to know the option is out their for your sweet tooth. 

Especially at a sandwich shop, the whole gluten free thing does make me uneasy… but once I ate the wrap, I felt fine. So for now, this delicious wrap is on my safe list. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates