Miss Gluten Free Beer? Celia Lager is Your Answer!

September 19, 2014

I recently visited GBK again. As mentioned in a previous blog I really enjoyed their burger … but this time I had something else to accompany it!  


It makes me happy that GBK has took the plunge and got gluten free beers available for their customers. I really think all pubs should. 

Celia taste just like a normal beer (from what I can remember a beer tastes like…) cold, refreshing and crisp. 


It won the FreeFrom Awards for the "Best Gluten Free Beer" of 2014 ... and its well deserver! If you haven’t tried it, I highly recommend it. You won’t be disappointed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates