Udi's Gluten Free in the U.K.

October 07, 2013

OH YES!!! It is true... Udi's gluten free has hit the U.K. shopping shelves!!!! When I saw it today, I almost had tears of joy... I know it's silly, but I love bagels and gluten free bagels is not something you can't find easily here in London... I found this at my local tube station Tesco, I wonder if they are bringing more products. Their cookies, muffins and everything is so delicious!

At the Allergy Show here in London when I saw the Udi's stall I almost fainted. They said they'd be making their debut in London sometime in September... and I can't believe it's actually here!!! I actually came home, ate dinner and had to write this post. Welcome Udi's :-) 

1 comments:

jdhartil said...

Cool...!!! Not before time

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates