Beecher's Gluten Free Macaroni & Cheese

October 15, 2012


As you know I visited Seattle in August to see my little brother, so this post is a bit overdue.

While walking through Pike Place Market, my favorite place in Seattle, my mom and I noticed a big line outside this shop, so we decided to go in. Once inside, realized it was a cheese shop called Beecher's. Anyone that knows me, knows I loveeee cheesies (as I say :-) )

It was great to see how the cheese was made freshly there was. Quite the process and smelled so cheesy, literally.

The whole trip I kept going on about Mac & Cheese. As we left the shop I spotted "GLUTEN FREE Mac & Cheese" in the freezer. I was so excited, showed my mom. She is like come on lets buy it, since you've been going on and on. It was very expensive, about $14. I thought to myself I can buy a meal in a restaurant for that price. I had it that night. The pasta was good, but the cheese was so so rich. If you don't love rich cheesey flavors, then this isn't for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates