Betty Crocker Gluten Free Cakes, Brownies and Cookies

August 17, 2011


You give up a lot of yummy foods when you have coeliac disease. You don’t have many desserts, can’t enjoy other people’s birthday cakes, or just go to any old store and pick up a cake or a brownie. I think the hardest thing for me is watching everyone else have some and I sit there with my mouth watering! It’s hard and no one else really gets it except other coeliacs...

My Mom knows how much I love all that sweet stuff, so when she came to visit from the U.S. she brought me Betty Crocker yellow cake mix. So one weekend I was really craving cake. I decided to look on Betty Crocker’s website and I was surprised to find a part of her website dedicated to gluten free products and recipes!

I saw a quick and easy recipe for Betty Crocker’s Carrot Cake and decided to give it a try! It was delicious! The rest of my family also couldn’t believe it was gluten free. If you spot Betty Crocker gluten free products, I highly suggest you buy them. I’ve also tried the brownies and cookies, they have also turned out great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates