Honeyrose Organic Gluten Free Baking

December 03, 2012

Honeyrose Gluten Free Carrot Cake & Brownie
From this blog, some might know I do love my baked goods. Especially since I can't have them that often. I came across this one brand — Honeyrose. They bake everything cakes from cookies, muffins and even biscotti. I had a try of their carrot cake and brownie.

One night, I warmed up the brownie and put a bit of ice cream on it. I brought it to our room and gave my husband I try. He said to me "Are you sure this is gluten free?! Tastes so good." I ensured him it was, otherwise I wouldn't be eating it :) Was so so tasty. Also, wasn't so over powering with chocolate, just the right amount.

The carrot cake also hit the spot. I cut off a slice and warmed it up a bit. Very tasty, moist and not too crumble. No after taste either which is also a plus for my taste buds.

I've seen Honeyrose products at Sainsbury. Hope to try more in the near future for my next sweet cravings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates